Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bishan Tournament Report
Format: 3 Round swiss, follow by single elimination.
Deck used: Whirlwind BF


Round 1
Opponent: Viral/ Synchro cat
Score: XX
Game 1: Lack of monsters to summon, and drew 3 sirocco in the opening hand and with black whirlwind on field, you might think it is good. but sadly, all my sirocco either get book of moon-ed or bottomless-ed. Sad. He slowly controlled the field and sealed the game with caius removing away my trap and attack. If thats not enough, Dark armed dragon comes to the game and bully me. Just when i thought that i might turn the table around after he stormed me and i chained starlight road successfully, with 1 set dimension prision and 1 black whirlwind on field. He set all the M/T and used allure of darkness and drew into a cyclone and destroy away my stardust dragon.
Game 2: I summoned a shura and with black whirlwind's effect searched for a kalut, set 1 bottomless and end turn. Next turn he heavy storm, summoned summon priest and special summon out 2 airbellum using summon priest effect, brain control my bora, all attack, discarding 2 of my hand cards. And synchro into voltech bicorn and arcanite magician. I set the kalut that i added with black whirlwind and a trap, next turn he use arcanite magician effect destroy my cards and one more turn later killed me.


Round 2
Opponent: Chan Peng/ Anti-meta
Score: XOO
Game 1: Totally god hand he drew, summon breaker break my M/T. next turn fissure and cyclone. Followed by more smashing ground and lock down with king tiger wanghu and burden of the mighty.Totally interrupt my play and lost.
Game 2: He drew a hand of monsters, i realize that by observing that he did not set any spell or traps. and i controlled the field with bottomless, sided trap hole, and book of moon. Won gradually.
Game 3: Please refer to game 2.


Round 3
Opponent: De Zheng/ Six-samurai
Score: OXO
Game 1: i controlled the game early and was about to win, with trishula out, removing from play his lightning vortex from hand, and 1 six samurai monster from grave. He set 1 monster and 2 M/T on his turn and ended. My turn i drew heavy storm, reluctant to use afraid of starlight road, and attacked using my trishula. I didn't expect to see a morphing jar staring at me! I had 1 blizzard and 1 Dark armed dragon in my hand. So my hand was refreshed due to morphing jar and drew a trunade in the process. Next turn he spammed gateway of the six and six samurai united, wanting to OTK me. Luckily i had bottomless and book of moon set to defend myself. Next turn i played giant trunade and OTKed him with brionac bouncing and monsters attacking.
Game 2: Totally got spammed by gateway of the six, six samurai united, and great shogun shien locking me down. Had no choice and unable to defend.
Game 3: Controlled the game early as well, with sided trap hole. Bottomless and book of moon help me a lot in stopping the combos of six samurai, and i had i set royal oppression ready to stop their special summoning anytime. Won when he couldnt draw any monsters and attacked for game with a sirocco.


Top 8
Opponent: Anthony/ Quickdraw dandywarrior
Score: OXO
Game 1: We were fighting and exchanging blows, and it is a tough match to play as our lifepoints remain very close to one another. I started to lead when i had sirocco, and normal summoned blizzard with black whirlwind on the field, reviving kalut, can't believe my graveyard doesn't have a level 4 blackfeather monster as it is so late into the game.LOL. So i searched for breeze, and snychroed into bf-arms wing, attacking his dandylion with blizzard, and tramp his token with arms wing and attacked the other with sirocco. Then i synchro for colossal fighter. Next turn he synchro summoned junk destroyer and destoryed my colossal fighter, and i counter attacked on my turn with blizzard reviving the same old kalut for A.O.J Catastor. Lucky enough for me, i sealed the game with a top decked bora and keep tramping his dandy tokens.
Game 2: A veyr close fight again, and i got controlled by him after losing my monsters to his book of moon, dimension prison etc and couldnt draw anymore monsters.
Game 3: My side deck came to my rescue and he lose his monster to my trap holes and book of moon important tuners which saved my live. An arms wing and brionac bouncing won the game as i had 1 set royal oppression and mirror force ready to take him down.

Top 4
Opponent: Wen Kang/ Gladiator beast
Score: we didnt play as the prizes was shared among ourselves and they wanted the box of deulist revolution and i aimed for the started deck. 


Conclusion:
Was satisfied with my performance, and shared the started deck with shelton and takoyaki as promised earlier in the tournament. I figured that i miss having dust tornado in my deck, and brionac is simply too strong.LOL~Loves my current monster lineup. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

:

<< Home

Profile

A YUGIOH Duelist.Please do email me if you have any questions regarding rulings,card sales,game plays etc.





email here: onedreamliveit@hotmail.com
Tagboard



Links

YuGiOh-Card Eng
TrollandToad
Shriek
DuelistGroundz
Konami YuGiOh Blog
YUGIOH Singapore Community
POJO
YUGIOH Wiki Jap
YUGIOH Wiki Eng
YUGIOH GAME STRATEGY
Rauzes
PJ Tierney
Neuxcharge
LimGQ
Lam
Baha+DS
Beckoning of Mighty
HanRuiTheRetardedPanda
Perplexed Duelist
Team Azure
DuelistCodex
Sazabi
Claudio Kirchmair
GO-YGO
D-slayers dimension
Mike
Zack
Ken
Khyez
Jess
Clarence
Lockon
Cheating Days
Scrubbing Days Forum
Alex
Fireowners
Synchro Shoukan
Pampers Power
Gambitto
Moment of Scrub
SGDuelists
Duel Society
Keroro87
YUGInewz
Mystic Tomato
License to Duel
Mr Lonely
Tri-Ace
G-Ray&Rauzes
Gizer
Ryan
Team Arcobaleno
Cookie
Joz
Lauren
Heavyshiteater
Scyu.lee
Duelist Column
Ball-Snow's Igloo
Johann's Blog
Xiaoboi
Yugioh Tech Strategist
LFN and YGO
Duel like an idol
SinL


Archives

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
August 2012

Credits

Designer